antipode n : direct opposite; "quiet: an antipode to focused busyness"
- Direct or exact opposite.
direct or exact opposite
- Croatian: antipod
- Norwegian: diametral motsats, diametral motsetning, rak motsats, rak motsetning
- American Heritage 2000
Antipode or Antipodes may refer to:
- Antipode (journal), an academic journal
- Antipode (mathematics), the point which is diametrically opposite another point on a sphere
- Antipodes, the region on the Earth's surface which is diametrically opposite to another region
- Antipodes (mental state), a concept in the essay Heaven and Hell
- Antipodes Islands, inhospitable volcanic islands
antipode in German: Antipode